I'm having issues when I point my clients DHCP lease gatway to the inside addr 
of the ASA ( they can not connect to any internal network the ASA has routes 
too. I validated from the ASA inside addr can see these networks "ping" and he 
recieves replies... So, I'm thinking the ASA is trying to nat the internal 
source ADDR when the source conects to him " internal side of the Asa" for the 
route next hop.


IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which 
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential 
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this 
message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any 
reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and 
destroy the transmitted information.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to