Hello, everyone:

I'm using Bridge MIB to get the MAC-Port mapping in my switch (Catalyst
2900xl, IOS 12.0(5.1)XP ). I use
mgmt.mib-2.dot1dBridge.dot1dTp.dot1dTpFdbTable (1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3.1) to get
such mapping. The problem is I can only get the mapping from the default
vlan (vlan1). I used "show mac" in the command line and found there're
mappings in other vlans.  I tried to use community indexing as "snmpwalk -v
2c -c pub...@3 192.168.49.2 .1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3.1", where pub...@3 eans
vlan3 and 192.168.49.2 is the switch's management IP. But it always replies
"Timeout: No response from 192.168.49.2". Even I use the same command with
indexing to vlan1, the same reply.

 

I searched in the web and found some people met such problem before, but I
cannot search a solution. Does anybody here met such problem and any
solutions for it? Thanks a lot!

 

BRs

Jim

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to