Hi
I am testing an NNI connection between a 7600 and a 7200 - test environment at
the moment
I have a scenario where a provider network allocates IPP 7 for voice, whereas
we allocate IPP5
I devised a simple service policy to swap IPP in and out, i.e.
policy-map NNI-VOICE-IN
class NNI-VOICE-IN
set precedence 5
class-map match-any NNI-VOICE-IN
match precedence 7
----------------------------------------------
policy-map NNI-VOICE-OUT
class NNI-VOICE-OUT
set precedence 7
class-map match-any NNI-VOICE-OUT
match precedence 5
---------------------------------------------
interface GigabitEthernet3/12.20
encapsulation dot1Q 20
ip vrf forwarding TEST2
ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.252
no cdp enable
service-policy input NNI-VOICE-IN
service-policy output NNI-VOICE-OUT
On my CE routers I can check that the correct IPP is being received (1 CE per
network)
The problem is that it seems to be working only 1 way. If I make a call from my
network to the carrier network, IPP is 5 at my CE and 7 at the remote CE which
is what I want. However if I call from the remote network to my network, IPP is
7 from remote (fine) however it is still entering my local CE as 7 (not good)
I removed the policy from the 7600 and installed it on the 7200 (changing the
match and set around) and it works perfectly, 5-7, 7-5.
On the 7600, I am connecting to the 7200 with WS-X6748-GE-TX port (LAN card)
My guess is that inbound policy map on the 7600 is not being acted up, wheres
the outbound is, in order to get the initial results of 1 way IPP swapping.
Anyone got any ideas?
Regards
Mark
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/