Hi Folks, I got this working with DMVPN.
-- Kind Regards, Kris Amy Enterprise IP Phone: 07 3123 5510 National: 1300 347 287 Fax: 07 3018 0282 Direct: 07 3123 5511 Email: [email protected] -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jorge Evangelista Sent: Monday, 5 January 2009 10:23 AM To: cisco_nsp Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Tunnel from a Cisco behind NAT You could forward PPTP protocol to router Cisco. What kind of router Cisco do you have? What is IOS version? On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Brett Looney <[email protected]> wrote: > > I have a Cisco device that is behind a NAT router already and I am > > wishing to make a tunnel to another router which is live. > > I have done this with IPSEC. If the NAT is not static (i.e. you can't > initiate a session to the router behind the NAT) then you can only bring up > the tunnel from that router but it does work... > > The only caveat is that some NAT devices don't NAT IPSEC correctly but I > haven't found any like that for a few years now. Plus, you can enable NAT-T > and that helps in most cases. > > B. > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > -- "The network is the computer" _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
