I have a ONS that I am backing up over TL1. If I run the program I wrote
to handle the TL1 manually, it works after a couple of tries. If I
connect in directly and type the commands, it runs properly almost every
time.
Running from cron, I always get an error about the database being busy.
Anyone here ever done this before? Have any pointers?
-----Original Message-----
WARNING
Only authorized persons may use this system for legal and proper
purposes as determined solely by Clear Rate.
By using this system, you consent to monitoring.
> ACT-USER::monitoring:A286::*********************;
XXXXXXXXX-CR-ONS1 2009-01-07 19:00:01
M A286 COMPLD
"monitoring:2009-01-07 17-00-02,0"
;
XXXXXXXXX-CR-ONS1 2009-01-07 19:00:01
A 0 REPT EVT SESSION
"XXXXXXXXXX-CR-ONS1:NO,"
/* TL1 Agent Copyright (c) 1999-2007 Cisco Systems, Inc.
WARNING
Only authorized persons may use this system for legal and proper
purposes as determined solely by Clear Rate.
By using this system, you consent to monitoring.
User monitoring logged in from x.x.x.x */
;
End of login
COPY-RFILE::RFILE-DB:A998::TYPE=RFBU,DEST="FTP://redactedurlcontainingus
ernameandpassword/ons1-backup.pkg";
Config Downloaded
CANC-USER::monitoring:A595;
XXXXXX-CR-ONS1 2009-01-07 19:00:01
M A998 DENY
SROF
/* Database Is Busy */
;
Logged out
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/