On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, root net wrote:
I was wondering where the best place would be to implement Unicast RPF on a multi-homed network with full routes / filtered routes and private peering interconnects with local ISPs (small businesses)? Currently we just use ACLs to do drop spoofing on our upstream interfaces. I have been doing some reading and it says to implement at the edge not core unless you manually setup the routes. I would like to place this on the outside interface of each router connected to our upstreams and on the interface that is connected to each local ISP. The problem is we are doing asymmetric routing at the edge/core b/c our links are not the same size. So how can we accomplish this? I think way to overcome would be to use BGP attributes using weight maybe?
Use strict mode on your single-homed downstream customer interfaces and loose mode on your transit/peer interfaces.
jms _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
