I can't confirm this definitely because I have ordered TwinGigs separately, but there is some logic. With 3560E (WS-C3560E-48TD) you will have 2x 10GE interface (X2) and Cisco doesn't know that you want to use these X2 as GigE interface only.

Regards,
Marek

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Pavel Skovajsa wrote:

Uff,

so if I didn't *order* FREE CVR-X2-SFP-2, CVR-X2-SFP-1 Cisco won't
deliver it as part of 3560E, right?
Really bad.

Pavel

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Marek Tyban <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Pavel,

when we first purchased 3560E one of Cisco partner here recommended us to
order TwinGig separately, even if it's for free. Configuration Tool offers
three options CVR-X2-SFP-2, CVR-X2-SFP-1 or CVR-X2-SFP-NONE.

Regards,
Marek


On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Pavel Skovajsa wrote:

Hello all,

does somebody know whether the CVR-X2-SFP are part of the delivery of
3650E say Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48TD or should I order them separately?

Regards,
Pavel Skovajsa
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to