Hi, I have a virtual interface which belongs to a VRF. This VRF exports the routes to another VRF. These routes show up in both VRF routing tables. With XD7 I can route traffic trough the VRFs (ping etc. everything is fine) but with the newer (latest) XD10 I have some strange behaviour.
Every other packet is dropped... and I cant figure out why. The configs are exactly the same and it is tested on the same box. Only the IOS is different. The only thing I have been able to find so far is the difference in adjancency. It looks like this on XD7 and XD10 respectively. This might have something to do with it? But still it's every other packet that is 'dropped/lost'. So can anyone point me in the direction where to look for the solution for this? Or have I hit a bug....? c7200p-advipservicesk9-mz.124-4.XD7.bin artest#sh adjacency Protocol Interface Address IP FastEthernet3/1 12.0.0.2(5) IP Virtual-Access3 point2point(13) IP FastEthernet4/0 172.16.0.2(11) c7200p-advipservicesk9-mz.124-4.XD10.bin artest#sh adjacency Protocol Interface Address IP FastEthernet3/1 12.0.0.2(5) IP Virtual-Access3 point2point(12) (incomplete) IP FastEthernet4/0 172.16.0.2(11) Cheers, Jan _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
