On (2009-01-28 12:48 +0000), MKS wrote:

> Currently I have a connection on a c7600 (running SRC2) SIP-400 with a
> 2port GbE SPA.
> 
> I need to get this connection in as a standard L2 switchport (or
> equivalent ) and out on another truck switchport (6708 card)
> 
> What are my options?
>    I can't make the SPA a switchport
>    int bvi isn't available
> 
> There must be something I can do with the EVC functionality. Does
> someone have any tips?

No EVC in SIP-400. L2 local switching would allow sort of 
'cross connect' inside the box, but IIRC it is not supported
on SIP-400.
If you need router like interface with L2 features you're going
to need the ES+ card. But this removes the major selling point
of 7600, price.

-- 
  ++ytti
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to