Adrian,

Take a look at:

MTU
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/50sg/comm
and/reference/snmp_vtp.html#wp1055736

NTP
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/50sg/conf
iguration/guide/swadmin.html#wpmkr1245542

Full manual:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/50sg/conf
iguration/guide/Wrapper-46SG.html

Arie

-----Original Message-----
From: adrian kok [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 20:05
To: Arie Vayner (avayner)
Subject: RE: [c-nsp] need help to setup jum bo frame and ntp

Hi Arie

I am using the catalyst 4948
Thank you

--- "Arie Vayner (avayner)" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Adrian,
> 
> Which platform is that?
> 
> Arie
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
> Of adrian kok
> Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 14:55
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [c-nsp] need help to setup jum bo frame and
> ntp
> 
> Hi 
> 
> I have questions 
> 
> 1/ Setup to support Jumbo frame
> 
> What is the max of the jumbo frame?
> How can I set the mtu9000 in 4960?
> Do I need to reboot the switch to take effect?
> and 
> if doesn't need to reboot, How can I know the switch
> is running fine in this mtu 9000 after setting up?
> any tools?
> 
> 
> 2/ I check google. the ntp only takes effect only
> time
> different 
> "current time/date is significantly different
> (>1000s
> ?)"
> In this case, Do I have to setup the correct time
> first?
> ls this correct?
> How can I set the correct time in the switch?
> 
> Thank you for your help
> 
> 
> 
> Send instant messages to your online friends
> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at
> http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> 


Send instant messages to your online friends
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to