> tried to upgrade from ip base 12.33SXI to ip services 12.33SXI. This > 01:02:21: %RF-SW2_SP-5-RF_RELOAD: Peer reload. Reason: RF Client RFS > RF(520) notification timeout
Hi, I guest you have the problem I had with my (VSS/SXI) AND (a big setup file, lot of ports, lot of port channels ...). I spent 3 nights looking for a solution. If it's your problem, I found out this solution: - shutdown all carts in the master (except sup720) "no power enable switch 1-2 module 1-4,6-9" you can leave slave with no changes - then start the slave - the sync of the setup between master/slave won't generate any "timeout" - you can restart the cart again power enable switch 1-2 module 1-4,6-9 - all is working again Once all is up: - you have to add the new ports/new port channels with a "sleep 10" between every command (it allows the router to sync the setup between master/slave - you can't touch any inter vlan XX, ip add XX YY. it creates a big timeout and the slave reload. Cisco said me, this bug will be fixed in SXI1. 4 weeks ? I don't know. Regards, Octave _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
