> > Thank you Tim and Steve >
> >Is your switch being a *switch* in this case, or a *router*, ie a layer-2 > or layer-3 hop? > I am using this 3500 switch as switch. As I can't access my switch now, I can get sh ip access-list > > >From the config you're posting, it looks to me like you're applying the > >traffic inbound towards the switch only - vlan1 is a layer-3 interface on > >the switch. > > >Traffic that's being switched between layer-2 ports will never be > >processed by that ACL. > You mean my access-list is only for router not switch? In this case, how can I do to not allow www traffic to 192.168.0.115 in switch? > > >What are the interfaces on your switch and their IP addresses? > the ip address of switch is 192.168.0.118 > > > >Yes, if you want each of those ACLs to permit by default. The default > >Cisco behaviour is for any traffic not matched at all by an access list to > >be denied, ie implicit 'deny any any' at the end of every ACL. > Could you give me examples ACLs to permit by default? Thank you so much > > Regards, > Tim. > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
