hey all, Quick question for you, hope you can help me.
Im working on installing the DFCs in existing 67xx cards in our 7600s: 7606 w/SUP720-3BXL 2 x 6748-GE-TX 1 x 6704 Im aware there are some differences in how the box reacts when a DFC is installed (the PFC will no longer need to make all the decisions, etc...). In particular this seems to change the beahviour for qos policers as well as L2 etherchannels. Im using both of these, but I cant seem to find any definite documentation on CCO explaining the exact changes and perhaps any recommendations. Of course I need to know how the box will behave in order to plan for this as part of the DFC upgrade, and so far all I found was an FAQ at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_qanda_item09186a00809a7673.shtmlwhich doesn't give so much detail, and a few items in the archives of the list which touched the surface but didnt dig deep. would appreciate if anyone can share any detailed info as to how qos and etherchannel behaviour changes in PFC vs DFCX3BXL thanks, anton _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
