Hi, > I only see the matches in the entire bug database for the message. > > One I found is: > > CSCsx26182 > Console unusable with criitcal error msgs after ISSU LV/RV in mVPN setup > > It was seen after they did an ISSU. > > Did you do anything specific to the upgrade procedure when they > started showing up by chance?
no - but I've narrowed the problem down massively - by removing the second supervisor, the error messages stop totally. Our dual-sups are (or were ;-) ) in SSO config - now, i'm not sure what nastiness might lurk in the SXI for this config. worked fine for SXF (never did SXH on them due to oh so many! issues) anyway, TAC case hopefully opened via our support folk so we'll see what happens. of note, however, since the update to SXI, multicast is still rather wierd....some IGMP joins are fine, others dont seem to work - and all SAP has stopped coming through - all our settings are the same.... (i also note 'ip sap listen' has gone from the command line.....good ;-) ) - so I've still got some issues with this..but hey, when does an upgrade (even planned) go glass-smooth? alan _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
