Hi fellas,

I have a 7606 and I inserted (hot) a SPA-2xT3 card into my SIP400 subslot (2/1), from which it shows up in various "show" commands jst... but I doesn't give me the ability to actually config the interfaces on it. Does it require a reboot for the serial interfaces to come up?

7606, with dual 720's.  Running c7600s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.122-33.SRC.bin.
From the module guide, this is the first supported rev of this card in the slot.
Any known issues, or does the box need to take a reboot?

Thanks in advance,

-graham


Feb 9 14:54:56 CST: %DIAG-SP-6-RUN_MINIMUM: Module 2/1: Running Minimal Diagnostics...
Feb  9 14:54:57 CST: %DIAG-SP-6-DIAG_OK: Module 2/1: Passed Online Diagnostics
Feb 9 14:54:57 CST: %SPA_OIR-6-ONLINECARD: SPA (SPA-2XT3/E3) online in subslot 2/1


#show hw-module subslot all oir
Module        Model                Operational Status
------------- -------------------- ------------------------
subslot 2/0   SPA-1XOC12-ATM       ok
subslot 2/1   SPA-2XT3/E3          ok


#show hw-module subslot 2/1 fpd

==== ====================== ====== ============================================= H/W Field Programmable Current Min. Required
Slot Card Type               Ver.  Device: "ID-Name"    Version      Version
==== ====================== ====== ================== =========== ==============
 2/1 SPA-2XT3/E3             1.1   1-ROMMON               2.12        2.12
                                   2-I/O FPGA             1.0         1.0
                                   3-E3 FPGA              1.4         1.4
                                   4-T3 FPGA              1.4         1.4
==== ====================== ====== =============================================







_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to