The mismatch in natives should work as long as you have CDP disabled on those ports and maybe even STP disabled for vlan 1 and 200 on both boxes.

What error message do you get when you have mismatched natives?

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems
Princeton University

On Mar 11, 2009, at 7:59 AM, Hegedus Gabor wrote:

Hi all!

I have a problem:

I have c2960 with vlan 200, 300, and 1 for management,
and it connected to 861w router, but the 861w has just 2 vlan allowed(vlan 1 -management, vlan 300 for second vlan).

how can I "switch" the vlan200(c2960) traffic  to the vlan1(861w).

I tried the native vlan but didn't work:

c2960:
interface FastEthernet0/30
switchport trunk native vlan 200
switchport trunk allowed vlan 200,300
switchport mode trunk
spanning-tree portfast

861:
vlan 300
interface FastEthernet0
switchport mode trunk

interface Vlan1
ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
ip tcp adjust-mss 1452

interface Vlan300
ip address 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0


Any idea how can i resolve this problem?

thank you!
Gabor


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to