This was discussed a few months back on list. ISSU isn't supported on the
3750's and to be honest, quite a few people have issues with stacks as is.
Cisco is driving ISSU with the modular switching platforms
(4500/6500/Nexus). What Peter describes with using the 10G links on the -E
series is definitely less worrysome than relying on stackwise.

I personnally have good experiences with the 3750's and used them quite
extensively at a previous job, however I have run into situations of where
the stack loses its master when doing upgrades and/or adding switches to the
stack.

Ryan

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Jeff Kell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is there any way to "roll" an upgrade out to a 3750 stack without
> abruptly rebooting the entire stack?
>
> I've done the images, but this is our first production "reload" of a
> stack...  I've slept since the initial deployment/upgrade...
>
> Jeff
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to