Like I said there is nothing like "interface FastEthernet1" in the
running-config
Maybe I need to enable it somewhere?
When I plug in a patch-cord the link ON THE OTHER SIDE goes up but the
light beneath mgt port doesn't light up.
BTW, sho int doesn't list Fe1 as a possible option.
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:31:31 +0400, Arie Vayner (avayner)
<[email protected]> wrote:
Victor,
Try taking a look here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/52sg/conf
iguration/guide/sw_int.html#wp1110617
Arie
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of victor
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 08:50
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] ME-4924-10GE & mgt port
Hi
Please, help. What is the purpose of mgt port on ME-4924-10GE. I somehow
feel that it's for out-of-band management but there is no corresponding
entry in the config. Though during the boot it prints "1 Virtual
Ethernet
Interface". Current IOS - ipbase-m 12.2(31) sga5.
How can I use this port?
--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/