I'm not sure about performance numbers but biggest thing I can see is support for 4GB RAM - for us, this is becoming an issue with BGP tables chewing up 60% of our memory today in 3BXL's. I miss the PRP2 platform for BGP now... thinking of moving back to GSR's in the near future on PRP3's
Paul -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Rick Ernst Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 10:55 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Sup720 vs RSP720 - Difference? I'm not seeing anything jump out at me as different between the Sup720(3BXL) and RSP. What am I missing? The potential deployment is core "glue" (router-reflector, redundancy) between border and aggregation layers. Other than BGP and OSPF, it's job would be essentially to just move packets. uRPF and BGP blackholing would be at the border, but I'd like to pull NetFlow data from the core. Thanks, Rick _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
