Hmm.. looks like I am answering my own question... :-)

Seems like the command is 'no negotiation auto'

If you beg to differ, please speak up! :-)

/bs

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Brian Spade <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to move a link tonight from a 6500 to an ASR.  This link requires no
> negotiation per the carrier.  On the 6500, this is currently configured --
> "speed nonegotiate".
>
> However, the ASR does not have this option:
>
> tk-rtr1#conf t
> Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
> tk-rtr1(config)#int gig0/0/3
> tk-rtr1(config-if)#no shut
>
> tk-rtr1(config-if)#speed ?
> % Unrecognized command
>
> tk-rtr1(config-if)#negotiation ?
>   auto  Perform link autonegotiation
>
> Am I mistaken that the ASR can't do this??
>
> Thanks,
> /bs
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to