Hi, Kelsay, Mark schrieb: > I have recently taken over management of about 10 Firewalls. We have a > mix of ASA and PIX's. I am currently using a text file to track changes > I make to the firewalls. I would like to find a piece of software that > is geared to doing this more efficiently. I have Googled and did not > find anything that fits the bill.
A commercial solution for Management of Firewall-Policies comes from Tufin. You can find a list of supported vendors under: http://www.tufin.com/products_requirements.php We're selling and implementing this solution for quiet some time but if you need more details please contact me off-list. Regards Hauke Krull -- Dipl.-Phys. Hauke Krull NetUSE AG Dr.-Hell-Straße 6 D-24107 Kiel Tel: +49 431 2390 400 Fax: +49 431 2390 499 http://www.NetUSE.DE/ Vorstand: Andreas Seeger (Vorsitz), Dr. Roland Kaltefleiter, Dr. Joerg Posewang Aufsichtsrat: Detlev Huebner (Vorsitz) Sitz der AG: Kiel, HRB 5358 USt.ID: DE156073942 Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht gestattet. The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
