I have to agree with Randy. The Dude. No learning curve and you can get it up and running in about 45 min (hand entering your nodes) and of course, it will do discovery if you tell it the subnets to search.
A lot of cool stuff to do for links, maps, etc. Its powerful, not open source, but still free. I implemented it for a set of switches and routers plus some VMware boxes. --William On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 8:13 PM, ==N== <[email protected]> wrote: > Dear All, > > Currently I looking for NMS ( Network Monitoring) tools which is Free Open > source base. > I need you suggestion. Currently I have more then 100 Cisco Routers and > some for L3 3com Switches. > > I thank you in advanced for any sugesstion. > > Regards, > > > > suryantofang > http://suryantofang.wordpress.com > > " Fly Higher - Run Faster " > > > Yahoo! Mail Kini Lebih Cepat dan Lebih Bersih. Rasakan bedanya > sekarang! http://id.mail.yahoo.com > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
