I talked to Dan Massey previously about BGPMon and he's confident it would do something like this. I haven't been able to get the code to actually test it out, you may have better luck. http://bgpmon.netsec.colostate.edu/

I've looked for a tool that would do similar work. I'd like to take a BGP dump and put it on a test network for testing large *real world* route tables in a environment I could reproduce. I haven't had much luck. Most tools are designed to pull out the route table, not many have the ability to pull one in. I ended up writing some huge route add statements and peering with a box with a full table of static routes... It's messy and more trouble than it was worth.

jas

On 6/27/09 9:16 PM, Skeeve Stevens wrote:
Spam detection software, running on the system "spunkymail-mx7.dreamhost.com", 
has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Hey all, What I am looking for is a box or tool that I can
    configure to connect to our bgp core as a peer, which will suck down a full
    table and then either stay online or be able to be taken offline but which
    would keep it's feed. [...]

Content analysis details:   (6.0 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-1.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
                             trust
                             [204.42.254.5 listed in list.dnswl.org]
  7.0 RCVD_ILLEGAL_IP        Received: contains illegal IP address


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to