If switching ISPs is not a choice, although I agree it is a good one, then I 
need a little more information.

Are you running PIX's that are pre 7.x or 6.3(5)?

I have not tried this before on the 6.3(5) line, but you might be able to leave 
off this line:

failover ip address outside x.x.x.x

If you're using 7.x +, you can leave off the standby command.  As long as 
you're monitoring and accessing the device from the inside of your network, you 
can get by with the single address on the outside.  

-ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Gert Doering
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:46 PM
To: Deny IP Any Any
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] using a /29 mask on a /30 point-to-point

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 03:44:35PM -0400, Deny IP Any Any wrote:
> What are my options to get this to work? 

Change ISPs.

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to