Same here... -Jeff
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Randy Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:02 PM To: [email protected]; Felix Nkansah Subject: Re: [c-nsp] OT: Help on Cisco ITP Configuration Guide - 12.4(11)SW3 --- On Tue, 6/30/09, Felix Nkansah <[email protected]> wrote: From: Felix Nkansah <[email protected]> Subject: [c-nsp] OT: Help on Cisco ITP Configuration Guide - 12.4(11)SW3 To: [email protected] Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 12:54 PM Hello, I am trying to download the Cisco ITP configuration guide for the * 12.4(11)SW3* software release. The file can be seen in the ITP configuration guides list http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/wirelssw/ps1862/products_feature_guides_list.html . Unfortunately, it keeps on prompting me for a CCO login. I have provided several valid CCO credentials (some with service contract privileges), but the file cannot be obtained. I would appreciate if you could help me obtain this file. I am migrating the configuration on some Cisco ITPs with 12.2(33)IRC, but it appears Cisco has changed the command syntax altogether on the new platform. The popular *cs7* commands are no longer recognized. Your urgent assistance is deeply appreciated. Felix _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ ...tried but I keep getting prompted for my cco login as well. -Randy _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
