Are both interfaces configured with 'load-interval 30'? Furthermore that could be due to lack of 64-bit interface counter support on the router.
-----Mensagem original----- De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Em nome de Drew Weaver Enviada em: terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2009 18:59 Para: '[email protected]' Assunto: [c-nsp] Fun with interface counters. I assume this is either a bug, or something else equally enjoyable. Today, I noticed that one of our switches was acting up, so I logged into it and did the usual show interfaces, sh proc cpu sort, etc etc. I noticed that the switch's uplink interface indicated that it was doing 700Mbps to the router it is connected to, the router indicated that it was only getting 200Mbps from the switch. So either there is a counter bug, or the switch was sending traffic that was being dropped by the router or dropped later by the switch (after it was counted?), or something else equally amusing? Does anyone have any thoughts on this/seen this before? Thanks! _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
