I've not used it myself, but I believe an ASA running 8.x code can actually act as a certificate authority itself.
On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 03:35 -0400, almog ohayon wrote: > Hello Everyone,I have the following requirements for small integration > project and it's not working: > 1. Remote access VPN for only 1-2 users. > 2. Remote users can get access to the internal network only with certificate > - software or hardware. > 3. the gateway is Cisco ASA 5510. > > *notes:* > 1. i don't want to use Microsoft CA server or any dedicated CA server for > certificate enrollment. > 2. i want to install the ASA as standalone device and the certificates will > be installed on it. > 3. i can use both Cisco IPsec client or Cisco anyconnect client. > > > if someone has solution for me or recommendation it will be great. > if anyone think of a better security authetication solution also be great. > > thanks. > -- > Almog Ohayon. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
