On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 15:45 -0400, Jared Mauch wrote:
> We apologize for any inconvenience. Software Download Area is  
> unavailable at this time.

Same here.

> New enhanced features for downloading software have arrived.
> Get a sneak preview here.

That video almost made me puke when I saw it first.

> Anynone know how Cisco intends to distribute software?  This seems to  
> be the lead-in deployment for making software unavailable for me.

I just finished writing a 2500 character rant to our AM asking him to
deliver the message to the relevant people at Cisco. As soon as my boss
accepts the wording I will send it.

Whereas I previously thought "oh a little javascript is no big deal" I
can now clearly see how this will end up making our daily routines near
impossible.

Regards,
Peter


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to