Michael, Check: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12 .2SX/configuration/guide/intrface.html#wp1041111
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/interface/command/reference/ ir_l2.html#wp1030775 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/fundamentals/command/referen ce/cf_s3.html#wp1019645 I think it should be in there. Arie -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Robson Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 12:32 To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] MTU wierdness I have a 6509 (with Sup720-3B) that contains 2 x WS-X6704-10GE blades where I am trying to set the MTU to be 1504 on each of these interfaces. On one blade it will only allow me to set the MTU to 9216 if the interface is a switchport, the 1504 MTU size only becomes an option when it is changed to a routed port. Since this is not the case on other 6509s we have, anyone have an idea why this might be happening (it maybe worth noting that, at present, one of the other ports is a routed port with MTU of 9216)? Thanks, Michael -- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
