Hello List!
  
Questions about "platformX vs platformY" or "what platform to choose" is not 
new for discussion here, but I didn't find mails in archives that directly fits 
to my needs. So, I would really appreciate any suggestions (or usefull 
references or links :-)).

We are using 7206VXR-G1/G2 platform as edge router (PE) in our MPLS network.
When traffic volume grows, we replace NPE-G1 processor with NPE-G2.
But in future we'll need something more powerfull. 
General requirements:
- OSPF, BGP (full table for our own needs and for customers);
- MPLS VPN (L3 and L2);
- CBWFQ (better LLQ) QoS, uRPF, GRE..

As core routers (P) - we use 7600(RSP-720). But it is more expensive and not so 
flexible as software platform (NetFlow issues, specific QoS, etc. ).
So, we need something "between 7206VXR-G2 and 7600(RSP-720)". Any suggestions?
I was looking at ASR 10xx series and want to know the opinion of people who use 
it as PE router.


Best regards, 
Olga


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to