Probably me. ;)

There were some issues around DSL termination in to a VRF that would not work.

The platform was never targeted for that market space so I wouldn't use it.

72xx, 10k, or ASR would be the pick.

The ISR's on really really low end side.

Rodney



Buhrmaster, Gary wrote:
I've never been brave enough to try a 7500 for dsl aggregation:)

And while a memory parity error is probably hardware,
I have this vague recollection that someone from
Cisco (Rodney Dunn?) has on a couple of occasions
recommended against using a 7500 for broadband
aggregation, since the platform was simply not
targeted or tested to that role.  One *would*
encounter things that do not work, and they would
end up being "won't fix" on that platform.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to