I would suspect it's a timeout issue caused by it aging out of the arp cache
and not the tcam table.

Try adding "mac-address-table aging-time 14400" to the config. This usually
happens when running HSPR/GLBP or other first-hop redudancy (VSS) where the
return path may be asymmetrical.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139