If you are going to move go to the latest SRB rebuild on Cisco.com.

There were a ton of fixes in the early SRB releases due to a huge quality push on that throttle.

SRC and SRD simply have less field exposure.

Rodney

Bill Blackford wrote:
I'm looking for a recommendation for upgrade and perhaps some possible 
explanation of the code branches.

I am currently on 12.2(33)SRB1. The role of the box is Internet border, two 
full feeds, 10 other bilateral peers. No MPLS.

Do I stick with SRB (I believe it's up to SRB6 now) or jump up to SRD2a?

Any personal experience from the trenches would be appreciated.

Thank you

-b

--
Bill Blackford Senior Network Engineer Technology Systems Group Northwest Regional ESD
my /home away from home

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to