Assuming you're using TACACS+ to handle this, since radius servers are everywhere...
I've been using tac_plus from http://www.pro-bono-publico.de/projects/tac_plus.html (there appear to be several projects named "tac_plus", this was the first one to work well for me.) As an added bonus, the author was happy and eager to help squash a bug I ran into. It'll backend to ldap, radius, or keep a local database. Supports all three A's. -porkchop On 8/13/09 9:46 AM, "M Callahan" <[email protected]> wrote: > We're currently using a very dated version of Cisco's Secure ACS to > authenticate a relatively small group of PPPoE ADSL users. We have a > planned hardware upgrade for this system, but no funding for updated ACS > software. That said, I was wondering what open source alternatives folks on > the list have found to be an adequate substitute for ACS. > > Thanks, > > Mike > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > -- Michael Kaegler, TESSCO Technologies: Engineering, 410 229 1295 Your wireless success, nothing less. http://www.tessco.com/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
