cisecurity.org I think has RAT. It's a perl script you can customize  
for auditing both file and running configs.

Sent from handheld.

On Aug 26, 2009, at 7:07 PM, "Bracey, John" <[email protected]>  
wrote:

> I'm wondering if any of you have run across a tool that will audit   
> a cisco configuration file (or files as the case may be) against a  
> standard template?
>
> We have a configuration file repository and just need to be able to  
> report on those configs as to compliance with our standard device  
> template.  I'm thinking there'd got to be a perl or shell script out  
> there somewhere that will do the trick.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> *********************************************************
> John K. Bracey, Sr. Network Analyst
> Communications Services / Network Operations
> California State University, Chico
> 530-898-5400
> *********************************************************
> P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to