Resolution on this:

Changed IOS from 12.4.(19b) to 12.4.(25b) and the NAT Ager Process is now well under 1% with a similar number of translations.

Philip Davis wrote:
Hello,

I have a 2621XM that is using more CPU on the NAT aging process that I would expect. At this moment that process is sitting around 15% with ~1700 entries in the NAT translation table. In comparison I have other 2621XMs at other sites doing 2500+ NAT translations where the NAT ager process is using <1% of the CPU. At times the NAT ager will use 50+% of the CPU still with relatively few translations. This causes problems.
 Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening?

 Thanks,
Phil
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


--

Philip Davis
Systems Administrator
I-2000 Inc.
(616) 532-8425
888-234-4254

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to