Richey wrote:
> We are a small provider that's going to start offering access to customers
> over AT&T's Premium Metro E product.    Can someone share some best
> practices and maybe some config pointers?  I've not make a decision on what
> router to use on our end that we will bring remote sites back to.   I have
> some 3660s and 7206s that are doing nothing and thought one of the two would
> make a decent router to start with.   

Heh. Seriously?

Not only are you advertising your one-and-only wholesaler, but you are
asking for configuration help on devices "that are doing nothing" for
use as infrastructure gear.

This is what I heard you say:

- I'm an ISP
- I don't know what I'm doing
- pay me money to connect, I have a good upstream
- my hardware is used, but since I don't know how to work it, it's even
more useless than it normally would be

There are many, many best practises, many which will turn up in the
archives.

I'm sure you are interested in tra......

...forget it. I try too hard and get nowhere, and then have ISPs pop up
everywhere who just don't seem to care.

Steve

ps. If you really do care and I mistook your blob of a message for
something else, I apologize.

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to