I using this software: #sh ver | i IOS IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-JK9O3S-M), Version 12.3(15b), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
2009/9/21 Derick Winkworth <[email protected]> > 12.4(15)T10 > > Its the third or fourth bug-fix only release in the 12.4(15)T line of > code... > > You have a lot of features you want to enable... I would try this one > first.. > > > > > > > > > ________________________________ > From: luismi <[email protected]> > To: Gert Doering <[email protected]> > Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> > Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 5:25:43 AM > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] IOS for 7206VXR, SRD2a or SRC4? > > yes, I know we are going to use... > > EIGRP, BGP, ACL, PBR, reflexive ACLs, HSRP, GRE tunnels, multicast, > VRFs, EEM, SLA, SNMP, Netflow... > > I would like to go also for BFD, OSPF and/or MP-BGP in the future. > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > -- With best regards, Andrey 'sshd' Petrenko xmmp: sshd at jabber.org gtalk: andy.petrenko at gmail.com skype: andy.petrenko web: http://sshd.by _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
