Ask your account team to sign you up for the Walker Survey. That's what it's for and you can say whatever you want. Typically you get to review every aspect of your service with Cisco in the yearly version although they have different versions they do send out that may specifically reference one part of your service i.e. Advanced Services contract, sales engineer, etc.
HTH -Will ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee" <[email protected]> Sent: Mon, September 21, 2009 10:06 Subject:Re: [c-nsp] Cisco TAC issues - can someone from Cisco enlighten meon this? On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 6:33 PM, William McCall <[email protected]>wrote: > I would advise you to make sure to fill out the eval among other > things. This is a situation where I'd put all 1's. Make sure to put in > the comments too. > I've been told the bingo scores apply only to the TAC engineer. Giving him a bad score because of management decisions that he had no control over seems unfair. I want something that lets me rate how well Cisco handled the case - not just how well the engineer handled the case. Lee > Those evals (known as BINGOs internally) are a big deal and may help > you with getting some motion. > > Of course, follow up with your AM and see what they can do. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
