Hi Andy, On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:01 AM, Webster, Andy <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > I'm looking at the ES20+ cards for 7600s and I am confused by > the licensing options. There are two license options 76-ES+BASIC and > 76-ES+ADVIP. Do I need to purchase one of these two options for each > ES20+ card or is it possible to run the card without either license?
76-ES20-BASIC-LIC is a $0 line item with the purchase of the card itself. If you want/need 76-ES20-ADVIP-LIC, that's $extra. In both cases you need one license per card (no big deal with the $0 basic license, obviously). I don't have any first hand experience with these gadgets so I can't help with your other questions, sorry. I just ran it (a 7600-ES20-GE3C=) through the configuration tool [1]. cheers, Dale [1] https://tools.cisco.com/qtc/config/jsp/configureHome.jsp _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
