Dale W. Carder wrote:
On Oct 14, 2009, at 10:03 PM, ML wrote:
I've got a customer that *needs* a 1-2 RU router that handles IPv6 in hardware. I know the 3650/3750 can handle but I only need at most 4 SFP ports. The ME-3400G-2CS-A is perfect. However I know IPv6 was just added to this platform. Can anyone confirm the quality of IPv6 functionality on this platform?

Make sure what you want to do fits in the "sdm profile".
Carving up tcam for ipv6 steals from other areas like
mac addrs, vlans, v4 routes and such.

Also, no uRPF is a big step backwards in functionality.

Dale



Speaking of uRPF does anyone have it working at all on the ME3400. I've yet to find a working configuration. Far as I can tell Cisco said they had it but never delivered.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to