Thanks Dale, I will try that. Have a nice weekend. David David Alejandro Lima Mencias Soporte Internetworking Alpha Systems S.R.L. Tel: 591-2-2354141 ext. 256 Cel: 591-72568138 La Paz - Bolivia [email protected]
-----Mensaje original----- De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] En nombre de Dale Shaw Enviado el: Jueves, 22 de Octubre de 2009 05:44 p.m. Para: David Lima CC: [email protected] Asunto: Re: [c-nsp] WAAS NM-WAE License? Hi David, On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:12 AM, David Lima <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, I have a C2811 with a NM-WAE-502. > > 1. How can I check is the license is an Enterprise or transport? I haven't used a WAAS NM before, but I understand you access it either directly (CLI or web GUI; https://ip.addr:8443) or via a "service-module .." command. Anyway, if you can get a command line up, "show license" will tell you what license type is used. > 2. If I have a transport license, How can I upgrade to Enterprise License? "license add Enterprise" will do it. It's an honour system. You can also enable it using the web GUI and again it's just a tick box. cheers, Dale _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
