The 7201 is 1RU. It's basically an NPE-G2 shoehorned into a 1RU chassis. -b
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Scott Granados Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:50 PM To: Ed W; [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Router advice I'm thinking 7200 series makes sense for you although I believe they are more than 1U. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed W" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:09 PM Subject: [c-nsp] Router advice > Greetings, > > I've been out of the market on the latest Cisco routers for a while and > I'm > looking for some info about a router to use in a small co-located > environment. > > Basic requirements: > 2 Copper FastE/GigE > 50-75 Mbps throughput > HSRP > NetFlow > Basic ACLs/null routing for Bogons, etc. > No dynamic routing > No NAT/PAT > > Preferably 1U > More than 2 FE interfaces, IPv6 support and room to grow into a BGP > session > or two would be nice, but not required. > Traffic will be mostly HTTP/HTTPS, Mail (IMAP, POP, SMTP) and some VOIP > channels mixed in (G711 & G729) > > My first thought after some research was a 2800 series, but NetFlow seems > like a possible red flag. > > I'd be open to hearing about other vendors' options that meet the > requirements (offlist of course), but no "Build Your Own"/Quagga options. > > Thanks, > Ed > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
