Hi all.

I know it's a bit of topic, but anyway.
I'm trying to get tacacs+ to restrict access and commands for users.
I can't seem to get it right. Whatever I do, I ether get no configurations 
commands rejected or all get rejected.
I would like to make a user that only can change vlan tag under interfaces 
configuration This is what I tried to configure..

user = at {
        default service = deny
        login = cleartext "gt"
        enable = cleartext "go"
        name = "testing"
        service = exec {
        priv-lvl = 1
        idletime = 10
        }
        cmd = show  {
        permit .*
        }
        cmd = configure {
        permit terminal.interface
        permit interface.vlan*
        deny .*
   }
}


Have anyone of you tried to do something similar, any input would be 
appreciated very much.
Or does someone know where I can seek help.

/Arne 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to