I believe the command you're looking for is... Router(config)#card type t1 0 0
Steve M. Gerteisen Senior Network Analyst BAE Systems -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of james edwards Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:31 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Controllers for a VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 I have a 2811 which I am trying to set up an ATM T-1 on. T-1 card and AIM are detected: Cisco 2811 (revision 49.46) with 249856K/12288K bytes of memory. 2 FastEthernet interfaces 1 Gigabit Ethernet interface 1 Channelized (E1 or T1)/PRI port 1 ATM/Voice AIM The VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 came in a bundle with the AIM module. I get this when I boot: ! card type command needed for slot/vwic-slot 0/0, but the controllers command is not there to configure this card: yourname(config)#con? config-register configuration connect control-plane What am I missing ? -- James H. Edwards Senior Network Systems Administrator Judicial Information Division [email protected] _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
