Hello Roland, 

I know that, we are testing to configure IP-SLA udp-jitter via SNMP with 
Infovista.

But the ip sls statistic run into a timeout, so I did a debug ip packet with 
filter and the result was the output I send.

If the packet could not be routed, because of the FIB error, that I will 
understand the timeout of the udp-jitter.

Regards

Andre


-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Dobbins, Roland
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010 13:24
An: Cisco-nsp
Betreff: Re: [c-nsp] IP Packet Debug - FIB errors


On Jan 19, 2010, at 6:25 PM, Andre Schoppmeier wrote:

> Just have a question regarding FIB errors during packet debugging:

FYI, IP packet debug is generally considered to be too dangerous for use on 
production boxes - it's a huge risk in terms of self-DoSing the router(s) in 
question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // <http://www.arbornetworks.com>

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to