----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Rathlev" <[email protected]>
To: "Matthew Huff" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Differences between 3750-E and 3560-E switches


On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 15:17 -0500, Matthew Huff wrote:
Other than stackwise on the 3750-E, I haven't been able to discern a
whole lot of differences between the two switches. Since the 3750-E is
about 2 x the price of a similar 3560-E, I want to make sure I'm not
missing anything. Does anyone know of any literature that compares the
two?

I don't but they are the same switches other than the stackwise

Anyone have any war stories?

Yes, but there are many long stories. The best advise I could offer is understand how stackwise really works and understand packet flow. This was more of an issue for the non-E. The Es are fine.

tv
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to