I don't have a lot of experience with Cisco ACS boxes and the Cisco documentation doesn't explain this clearly so am hoping somebody could share their experience or provide some ideas.
We have 2 Cisco ACS boxes (4.2) that are currently used for providing Radius authentication to wireless users (Cisco WLC). At the back end it is linked to our Microsoft Active Directory and the ACS doesn't have any user accounts, it just interfaces between the Active Directory servers and the wireless clients. My question is, how do I use the existing ACS severs to run Radius and TACACS for AAA for various network devices on the network. In other words, how do I run a separate set of authentication for the network engineers to manage their devices, using the existing ACS infrastructure, without: 1. Disrupting or changing the existing authentication for Wireless 2. Allowing any general wireless user to authenticate to our network devices (I don't mind having a separate AD group for the network admins so the rest of the users can be filtered, or even manually setting up local accounts for the few network engineers on the ACS boxes). Would appreciate any suggestions or ideas. Thanks, -Andrew. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
