Hi

I have very specific config of MPLS and to be honest, I have no idea
how to configure this. In this rare case CCO doesn't seem to be very
helpful... or at least I can't find any samples for this.

I have central location, and few subsidaries. MPLS VPN is configured between these, and everything works fine. Now there will be some changes
in config, and client would want that all subsidaries would be connecting
over NAT with one single IP address. This means, that I should be doing
NAT on PE router (on vrf interface), so that I would translate all
subsidaries' networks into one single IP on central (main) location.
On central location's PE my (relevant) config looks like this:

ip vrf mpls1
 description MPLS VPN for Bankart-Emporium
 rd 65001:10
 route-target export 65001:1
 route-target import 65001:1
!
mpls label protocol ldp
no mpls ip propagate-ttl !
interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address 20.20.20.2
 mpls ip
 mpls mtu 1546
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
 ip vrf forwarding mpls1
 ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0
!
router bgp 65001
 no synchronization
 no bgp log-neighbor-changes
 neighbor 30.30.30.1 remote-as 65001
 neighbor 30.30.30.1 update-source Loopback0
 no auto-summary
 !
 address-family vpnv4
 neighbor 30.30.30.1 activate
 neighbor 30.30.30.1 send-community extended
 exit-address-family
 !
 address-family ipv4 vrf mpls1
 no auto-summary
 no synchronization
 network 10.10.10.0 mask 255.255.255.0
 exit-address-family
!
ip route 30.30.30.1 255.255.255.255 20.20.20.1
!

On subsidary location, config is pretty much same, and their IP addresses
on VRF mpls1 are 1.1.1.0/24.

Now I would like to translate all 1.1.1.0/24 addresses to 10.10.10.10, so subsidaries would access servers on 10.10.10.0/24 network as 10.10.10.10.

Any hint, link, or sample config for this would be really appreciated :)

Thanks for help.

Have fun,
Primoz Jeroncic
Support - IP Connectivity & Routing
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Softnet d.o.o.  tel:  +386 1 562 31 40   |
Borovec 2       fax:  +386 1 562 18 55   |       1 + 1 = 3
1236 Trzin      primoz(at)softnet.si     | for larger values of 1
Slovenija       http://flea.softnet.si/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to