On 2/28/10 6:55 AM, Graham Wooden wrote: > Hi all, > > The AC unit in my little datacenter room was recently upgraded/serviced. > Since then I have started to monitor the my 6500's temp. I have been > noticing a swing in the RP in/out on a Sup32 going from 37c to 39c and then > back to 37 within 30-40 minutes timeframe. Room temp seems to be stable > right at 25c, all the time. > > Are these safe swings? Or are these too dramatic only to shorten the life of > the box this much sooner. Unfortunately I don't have any previous history > data on the sups, only the room. >
I see 2 degree shifts continuously with all of the Cisco stuff that I graph temperature on. I think it's unlikely to be a problem since it's been like that for as long as I can remember without any failures. ~Seth _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
